Типы виз >> Виза невесты в США >> Собеседование на Green Card
Собеседование на Green Card
Ссылки по теме: Дальнейшие действия в США
Выйдя замуж за гражданина США, женщина получает временную гринкард и статус условного постоянного жителя США, а через два года, пройдя соответствующую проверку, постоянную гринкард и статус постоянного жителя США, дающую право жить и работать в Америке. После двух лет брака за гражданином США Вы подаете петицию на получение постоянной гринкард и статус постоянного жителя США (Resident). Перед тем, как давать Вам такой статус, Вас вместе с супругом вызовут на собеседование, чтобы проверить, не фиктивен ли Ваш брак. Ниже приведены возможные вопросы на собеседовании. Более подробную информацию по данному вопросу смотрите в фильме "Вид на жительство" с Жераром Депардье:).
Обратитесь к нам за услугой:
Не нужно быть морально устойчивыми или политически грамотными, необходимо только, чтобы ответы обоих супругов совпадали
Development of Your Relationship
You and your spouse
- When and where did you meet for the first time?
- Could you please describe the first meeting?
- Did you make arrangements to meet again?
- Did you exchange phone numbers and/or email addresses?
- When did you meet next?
- Where were you living at the time? Where was your spouse living?
- What did the two of you have in common?
- Where did you go for the dates?
- When did your relationship turn romantic?
- Who proposed to whom?
- Why did you decide to have a long (or short) engagement?
- How long was it before you decided to get married?
- When did you decide to get married?
- Did you live together before marriage?
- Did your parents approve of the match? Why or why not?
- What is your name, address and date of birth?
- What is the name, address and date of birth of your spouse?
- What did you do for your spouse's last birthday?
- What did you give each other for your last birthdays?
- How often and what time do you call each other by phone?
- Which holidays do you celebrate together?
- What activities did you do together the last time you visited each other?
- Which of your financial matters are shared, or who supports the other financially?
- Do you and/or your spouse have any scars or tattoos? If yes, where on the body?
- Where do you work?
- What time do you or your spouse arrive home (whoever is working)?
- What are your working hours?
- What is your annual salary?
- Where does your spouse work?
- What are your spouse's working hours?
- What days of the week does your spouse work?
- What is your phone number at work?
- What is your spouse's phone number at work?
- Do you know your spouse's salary? If yes, how much is it?
- Do you and/or your spouse attend regular religious services? Where?
- Do you have any joint bank accounts? Where? What kind of accounts (checking, savings, money market etc)?
- Are both of you listed on the account? As a proof, do you have a bank letter or cancelled checks?
- Who takes care of paying the bills?
- What religious holidays do you celebrate together?
- What is the most important holiday of the year in your household? Where do you typically celebrate it?
- What did the two of you do last New Year's Eve? Fourth of July? Thanksgiving? Christmas?
- How did you celebrate your most recent wedding anniversary?
- Have you and your spouse gone to see a movie (or any other form of entertainment) lately? When and what did you see?
- When was your last vacation? Did you and your spouse go anywhere together at that time?
- When did your spouse take vacation last time from work?
- When was the last vacation you and your spouse took together?
- Where did you go? How did you get there? Could you please describe in detail?
- Do you have the photos from your last vacation together?
- Did you file a joint tax return this year? Can I see the copy of it?
- Do you jointly own any property? If yes, can I see the copies of the documents?
- Do you have an insurance policy listing your spouse as the beneficiary? If yes, can I see copy of the same?
- Do you have any utility bills where both of you are listed together?
- Do you have receipts from items you have purchased together?
- What other documentation do you have to prove that you are living together as a married couple?
- What did you do for Christmas, New Year, your anniversary? Did you exchange gifts? If so, what kind of gift?
- Where was the wedding held?
- How did you and your spouse get to the church, temple, mosque, gurudwara, courthouse etc?
- How many people attended your wedding?
- Who were the witnesses to the ceremony?
- Did each of your parents attend the wedding?
- What kind of cake or other food was served?
- Did you serve the liquor? What kind?
- Did anyone get drunk or otherwise embarrass themselves at the reception? Who? Describe.
- How late did the guests stay at the wedding?
- Did you exchange wedding rings? Did you and your spouse purchase them together or separately?
- Was there music or other entertainment?
- Who were the bridesmaids/groomsmen?
- Did you have a reception after the ceremony?
- If you didn't have a reception, what did you do after the wedding ceremony?
- Where was the reception held?
- Could you please describe the reception?
- Could you please show me any photos of the wedding ceremony and/or reception?
- Did the bride change clothes for the reception?
- What time did you and the [bride or groom] leave the reception?
- Did you go on a honeymoon? When did you leave? How did you get there? Where did you go? For how long? What airlines?
- Where did you live after the wedding?
- Do you know your spouse's family members? Which ones?
- Have you met each other's parents?
- When did you see them last time? For how long? Where?
- Do you buy gifts for your in-laws on important holidays? Do they buy gifts for you?
- Which other members of your spouse's family do you see frequently? When was the last time you saw them? What did you do together?
- How often do you see each other's parents?
- How do each of you get along with your parents-in-law?
- How many children do you have?
- What are the names, birth dates and birth place (hospital name, city) of each child?
- Which children were normal delivery and which ones were c-section?
- What is the name of your child's best friend?
- Who prepares and packs the lunch for your children?
- What is your usual babysitter's name? What are the day care timings?
- What is the name of your child's teacher?
- Who picks up the children at school?
- What are their least favorite foods?
- Which children (if any) still use a car seat?
- What are the favorite toys/activities of your children?
- If your spouse has children from a previous marriage, what are their names, ages, where they live, and where they go to school, if applicable?
- Could you please describe the place where you lived right after the marriage? No. of bedrooms and bathrooms; furnishings; color of walls, floor coverings, appliances, etc; type of air conditioning (window or central), heating (gas or electrical), etc; number of telephones, TV sets etc.
- Do you live in a home (single family, condominium, townhouse) or apartment? How much is the mortgage or rent? Who pays it?
- Who cleans the house?
- What are the garbage pick up days?
- Do you write checks for paying the bills or online billing?
- What color are the curtains in your house?
- What type of curtains or window coverings are in your living room? What color?
- Who gets up first? At what time?
- Do you set up the alarm clock to get up in the morning?
- What do each of you eat for breakfast?
- How many staircases are in your house?
- Is there a carpet in your front hallway? What color?
- Do you have any pets? Which ones (such as dog, cat, fish etc.)? Who feeds it? Who walks it or cleans its cage, kitty litter box etc?
- How many sinks, toilets, and showers are there in your house/apartment in total?
- Is your sofa a regular one or does it have pull-out bed? If later, have you ever had guests sleep there?
- Where did you get the furniture? Was the furniture already there, did you buy it, was it a gift, or did it come from you, or your spouse's previous residence?
- How was the furniture transported to the house?
- Who keeps the garage door opener in the car?
- How many remote controls are there in your house?
- How many cars do you have?
- Do you have a garage? How many cars fit into it? Who parks in it? Do you use a garage door opener?
- How many telephones are in your house? Where are they?
- Do both of you have cell phones? Do you have family plan on the phones?
- Does your phone have answering machine? Who checks the messages?
- Do you have VCR? What brand? Do you use it only to watch videos, or do you record any TV shows?
- Do you have DVD player? What brand?
- Where do you rent the movies from?
- Does your spouse listen to the radio? What station?
- Do you have cable TV or satellite dish?
- Who is the cable/dish provider in your house?
- Does your spouse listen to music? What kind of equipment does he/she have such as walkman, iPod etc?
- How many TV sets are in your house? In which rooms?
- Do you watch TV shows together, or separately?
- Name one TV show that you always watch together.
- Do you have still camera? Is that digital camera or the one with the roll?
- Who uses the camera most often?
- Who takes pictures at important family occasions or during sightseeing?
- Do you have camcorder? What brand is it?
- Who goes for grocery shopping? Where? How often? How do you get there?
- What color are the kitchen curtains?
- Who makes the breakfast?
- What does your spouse drink in the morning? (Such as coffee, tea, milk etc.) If so, does he/she use cream and/or sugar?
- What is your spouse's most (or least) favorite food?
- Is there a particular food that you eat every week? What is it?
- What are your favorite foods and who cooks what?
- Do you have a barbecue grill? Do you use it? Is it gas or charcoal?
- Who does most of the cooking?
- How many times a week on average do you eat out?
- What is your special restaurant?
- Where is the garbage kept in the kitchen?
Just before the interview
- What size is your bed (twin, queen, king)?
- Do you have a regular mattress, futon, or waterbed?
- Who sleeps on each side the bed?
- Does either of you read or watch television before going to sleep?
- Do you have lamps next to your bed?
- Have you ever had an argument that resulted in one of you sleeping in another room? Who, and which room?
- What kind of birth control do you use? What brand do you use?
- When was your wife's last menstrual period?
- Do you leave any lights on when you go to sleep at night?
- How many windows are there in your bedroom?
- Where do you keep your toothbrushes?
- Does your spouse use regular toothbrush or an electrical one?
- What kind of toothpaste, soap, and shampoo does each of you use?
- Where do you keep your clothes? Where does your spouse keep his/her clothes?
- What color are your spouse's pajamas?
- What is your favorite position (missionary, doggy, cow girl etc)?
- Where are the bathroom towels kept?
- Where do you keep the dirty clothes?
- Did you or your spouse go to work yesterday?
- If so, at what time did you and/or spouse leave the house and return?
- Did you eat dinner together last night? What did you have?
- Did anyone else have dinner with you last night?
- Who cooked the dinner last night? What time was dinner served?
- Did you watch TV after dinner? What shows did you watch?
- Who went to bed first?
- At what time did you go to bed?
- Did you have the AC, fan or heater on?
- Who woke up first this morning? Did an alarm clock go off?
- Did you or your spouse take a shower this morning?
- Did you have breakfast? Where and what did you eat?
- Did you come to the interview together? Who drove?